What kind of social media monitoring are you doing? ah, so you’re using some free tools, that’s great!
- How are you analyzing the data?
- What are you doing with it?
And if you’re not, what if your competitors are?
- What kind of advantage does that give them?
- Are they monitoring your brand?
As of last week, I’m now working with the Techrigy guys on a full time basis. I’ve been working with them part-time for the past three months.There are a couple of things that make the position unique:
- it’s community building in a B2B setting – most of our customers have clients
- I’ve never met my co-workers in person. (That hasn’t seemed to make a difference though.)
What I love about my job:
- working with the customers (ranging from individuals to large agencies)
- product development & QA (Christmas arrived last weekend when my requested feature was implemented!)
- connecting with the home office – working remotely isn’t totally a walk in the park
- the challenge to learn more about our app & the industry
- demo’s are connecting me to friends & amazing people on a new level
I’ve been brand monitoring since 2006 & times have sure changed since then! (:) couldn’t resist saying that!). There are new tools & new methodologies. TechrigySM2 offers a great way to gather, organize, analyze & act on your social media initiatives. So definitely join the webinar! or ask me for a demo. I do group demo’s too – they’re fun!