Blogging is about finding a voice. Since I started this blog last fall mine certainly has found more clarity. I started it with the title ‘My Conversations’, but I’ve changed it to Community Strategist which better suits my focus on the aspects of community building, networking & the importance of creating relationships.
Recently Francois Gossieaux invited me to join a group blog on Marketing 2.0. I’m excited to represent the voice of community building alongside some great thought leaders in the marketing field! Isn’t the logo great?!
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent is a Fast Company Expert blogger
- David Berkowitz is Director of Emerging Media & Client Strategy for 360i
- Renee Hopkins Callahan is editor of publications at Innosight LLC, a Boston-Area consulting firm
- Paul Dunay is Global Director of Integrated Marketing for Bearing Point
- Francois Gossieaux is President of Corante & is a president and founding partner of Beeline Labs
- Lois Kelly is the author of Beyond Buzz: The Next Generation of Word of Mouth Marketing
- Peter Mahoney is the vice president of worldwide marketing for Nuance Communications
- Steve Mann leads the Total Customer Experience, Competitive Marketing and Services Marketing functions for SAP
- Johnnie Moore works as a facilitator and marketing consultant
- David Rogers is Director of the Center on Global Brand Leadership at Columbia Business School
- Constantine von Hoffman is a journalist, social media consultant, award-winning science fiction writer, stand-up comedian and sometime marketer
Francois has also included a community with the blog. Join us there for further conversations. I hope you’ll pop over to the blog periodically. I love the theme & the way that each writer’s photo is featured when they post. I think that adds personalization to our work & is another way to connect us to the reader.
And when Francois & I compared notes we found that we have a common vision. Definitely exciting things ahead!